Rules and Regulations
Procedures to be followed during online payments
- Once the “Pay” - option is selected you will be directed for payment through NET BANKING or DEBIT / CREDIT CARD / UPI. You can choose the desired payment option and proceed.
- The payment process normally takes a few seconds to a minute and once the payment is successful, You will get a PAYMENT CONFIRMATION STATUS and the student has to keep the same for reference.
- In case the payment is not successful due to any reason, you will get a display on the status of failure in payment.
- If none of the above two happens, and there is a heavy delay in response from the system - if you have not given any BANK or CC / DC particulars, you may proceed from the beginning and start the payment process again
- In case you have given all the DEBIT / CREDIT card details or NET BAKING authorization for payment, and have not got any response, please check with your bankers or credit card company and see if your account is debited.
- If your bank account/CC is debited, please don't make any attempt to pay again. Student account will be credited automatically and you will get the receipt upon confirmation from the bank.
- There is also an option to update pending payment in student login under the heading ("Payment Status Updation")
- However, if your account is not debited in the bank, you have to make the payment and get PAYMENT SUCCESSFUL confirmation.
- Please make a note of the Reference/Transaction number for any future verification/follow-up.