- To disseminate information about Five Year Plans to students and Community at large.
- To create an awareness among students on the process of economic development by visiting plan projects.
- Open to students of all classes.
- Conducting essay and elocution contests on Five Year plans.
- Organizing a symposium on five year plans for the benefit of local higher secondary schools.
- Taking socio-economic surveys.
- Visiting Plan survey's to justice
Art Development Team
- To promote use of Audio-visual aids in teaching.
- To motivate the students to develop the right critical attitude towards the cine medium.
- To inculcate human values through electronic media.
- Screening movies & making critical evaluations.
- Organizing Debates (“Patti Mandram”).
ANJAC Fine Arts
- To train and develop the innate talents of the students in the fine arts.
- To motivate the talented students to take part in various cultural competitions and youth festivals.
- Cultural events during orientation programs.
- Entertainments on the occasion of College Day and Founders Day.
- Participation in FEMER, ROTNIVAL, CYNOSURE, YUFONEC, EUPHORIA and MKU Youth Festival.
- Musical instruments including Veena, Nadaswarm, Drum set, Dummy horses, etc.
Institute of GK
- To train the students to reach and remain at the top of intellectual caliber.
- To encourage the enthusiastic students who intend to appear for the competitive examinations and to keep abreast of G.K.
- Conducts oral and written quizzes periodically.
- Deputes the talented students to quiz competitions.
- Runs Current Event Club.
- To function as Vocation Guidance bureau.
- To help the students to get authentic information about vocational opportunities.
- To orient students on interview techniques.
- Arranges lectures on career and vocational guidance by inviting the concerned personnel.
- Conducts model interview.
- Preparation of charts and contribution to INFORMEX (Exhibition).
- To disseminate the Gandhian ideology and faith to the young students and scholars.
- Certificate Course on Gandhian Thought.
- Encourages the students to participate in the examinations conducted by the various institutes of Gandhian Studies.