A. Tuition Fees, Special Fees, laboratory Fees and Caution Deposit
For one Semester Tuition Fees
|Laboratory Fees||Caution Deposit||Convocation Fees||Insurance|
|No||Fees||I Year UG||I Year PG|
|2||University Entrance Fee||300||300|
|3||Recognition Fee *||300||300|
|4||Certificate Verification Fee||10||10|
|5||Co-op Stores Membership Fee||1||1|
|8||Esst and Maintenance Charges||2000||2000|
|9||B.Sc Computer Science (Computer Stationery)||2000||2000|
|10||B.Sc (P.B & P.B) (Lab Fee)||1000||1000|
* Students from other University
Tuition Fee *
Special Fee for Annum
Lab Fee *
Caution Deposit *
|B.Sc (C.S & I.T)||25||4000||500||5000||500|
|M.Sc (C.S & I.T)||50||6000||500||6500||500|
|M.Sc(I.T & M)||50||6000||500||6500||500|
* - Per Semester
The above fees are subject to revision. In addition to the above fee, the student would have to pay any fee that may be prescribed from time to time.
1. A student who has attended the class for the whole or part of a day in a semester is liable to pay (i) the tuition fee for the whole semester and (ii) the special fee, laboratory fees, etc., for the whole academic year.
2. The fee for the first semester of the year must be paid by the new students before the enrolment of their names; the other students should pay the fee as per the dates announced in the college notice board. The last date for payment of the fee for the second semester of the year (either in one installment or in two installments) will be announced in the college notice board.
3. If the student fails to pay the fee on the day fixed for payment as per the above rules, a fine at the rate of rupee one per working day shall be levied. If the fee is not paid within the stipulated time, the student’s name shall be struck off the roll. If readmitted, the student shall, in addition to the fees and fines due, pay a re-admission fee of ₹ 5/- for U.G. & P.G. regular courses ₹ 25/- for U.G. self financing courses and ₹ 50/- for P.G. self financing courses.
4. Students are expected to keep safely all receipts issued to them for the fee paid. In case of any dispute regarding payment of fee, the college will not accept any responsibility unless the student produces the receipt to show that it has been paid.
5. Pending receipt of a scholarship, no student can claim exemption from payment of fee due, except in respect of those scholarships where such a condition is specifically laid down by the government.
6. All money orders/drafts in payment of dues to college or hostel shall be drawn in favour of the Principal, Ayya Nadar Janaki Ammal College, Sivakasi only. Money orders/drafts drawn in favour of anyone else are liable to be not accepted.
7. When money order is sent, the specific purpose for which it is sent should be clearly stated in the M.O. coupon. The name, class and room number of the student should be clearly stated.
8. All fee/dues shall be paid to the TMB branch of the college on all working days with the chalan available in the college office.
9. Transaction time : 9 a.m. to 9.55 a.m. and 1 p.m. to 1.55 p.m.
10. Concession and scholarship should be applied for, only after the student pays the first semester fee in full and is enrolled in the college. The necessary forms of application can be had from the office. No application will be received after the 15th of July. The award of fee concession will be made subject to rules and regulations governing such awards and will be notified in November.