- To allow the students to extend their humanitarian services to the society.
- To develop leadership quality among the members.
- To give first aid training to all the YRC volunteers.
- To conduct awareness programs.
- Open to all the students of I and II year undergraduate courses (Boys only).A maximum of 50 volunteers will be selected on the basis of their interest in social services and by an aptitude test.
- 60-hours of service per semester, 120 hours of service per year.
|1||Camps||Free Medical Camp, Blood Donation Camp|
|2||Training programs||First Aid Course, Driving, Swimming, Disaster Management.etc|
|3||Awareness programs||Blood Donation, Eye and Organ Donation, AIDS ,Polio, Hepatitis, Sex Education, Disaster and its Management|
|4||Other Activities||Propaganda for “Need for Service”, by Cycle Rally, Human Chain, Door to Door Campaign, Preparation of Blood group directory, Conduct of Drug Center, Celebration of important Anniversaries, etc.|