Physical education, PE or P.E. (in many Commonwealth countries also known as physical training), is an educational course related to the physique of the human body, taken during primary and secondary education that encourages psycho motor learning in a play or movement exploration setting to promote health.
- To attain the fullest development of man.
- To develop the organic fitness and intramuscular skills.
- To acquire sound mind and inculcate health habits.
- To enable the students to use leisure in wholesome ways.
- 40 periods of one hour duration each, for the whole academic year.
- Students should earn 75% attendance.