- Provides interaction with experts from various media like Print, Electronic & New Media, Organizing workshops and competitions to enhance the creativity of the students.
- Motivates the students to foster their sense of humor and brings out the latent abilities to limelight.
- Aims at maintaining ornamental garden and tapiory (sculpturing the plants) and also beautifying the college for camps.
- Motivates the youth to love Mother Nature; creates an awareness on ecocide and promotes the tendency for conservation of biodiversity.
- Students are encourages to grow trees in their surrounding environment and certificates also issued to the successful tree growers.
Population Education club
- Organizes debates, Symposium and group discussions; conducts essay and elocution content and population awareness campaign to achieve a social goal.
- Educates the students about the rights of the consumers and mobilizes them by installing in them the spirit of production of consumer rights.
Red Ribbon Club
- To create AIDS awareness among the students.
- To train the students to propagate the AIDS awareness among the public.
- To create awareness about the blood donation among the students.
- Arranging lectures on AIDS Awareness.
- Conducting AIDS Awareness Programs in Rural Areas.
- Organizing Blood Donation camps.
Legal Literacy Club
- To spread legal awareness among the students and public.
- To make the disadvantaged persons accessible to justice.
- Make use of the student potential and spirit to spread legal awareness.
- Encourages students to empathize.
- Identifies the problems of their fellow citizens in their neighborhood.
- Brings the needy and disadvantages persons accessible to justice.