1. Name of the Alumni Association : Ayya Nadar Janaki Ammal College Alumni Association
|Address||Ayya Nadar Janaki Ammal College, Srivilliputtur Road, Sivakasi.|
- As a dynamic organization, keen on the excellence of Ayya Nadar Janaki Ammal College and its Alumni, the Alumni strives to nurture a lifelong intellectual and emotional relationship with the college and amongst Alumni and to provide sustainable platform for effective networking, goodwill and support.
- To facilitate the continued interaction of Alumni with institution in the interest of sustaining the institution’s ability to develop and maintain a commitment to excellence and deliver on core business.
- To bring about an effective, cohesive and mutually beneficial networking between the members and the Alumni.
- To Conduct Program that is conducive and necessary to maintain continuous fellowship with the Alumni of the college.
- To involve actively in improving the infrastructure at the college this will benefit the students at large and thus build an image of the Alma mater in the public.
- To arrange regular meetings and conduct program establishing interaction and to act as an effective link between the present and the Alumni of the college.
- To arrange career guidance programs for the outgoing students and give orientation lectures to the incoming students every year.
- To arrange and establish scholarship funds to help the needy and deserving students.
- To promote and foster mutually beneficial interaction between Alumni and the Alma mater.
- To exchange professional knowledge, the Alumni association organizes conferences, seminars and workshops.
- To develop a permanent network that keeps students in touch with each other and the college through special events.
- To encourage participation in Alumni relations programs.
- To maintain a register of the college with their complete bio-data, present occupation, address and other details.
- To promote and encourage the members to take active interest in the objectives and progress of the Alumni.
- To honor the distinguished and prominent Alumni from different fields.
- To publish news letter, souvenirs and magazine.
- To do all such lawful acts and things as are conductive or incidental to the attainment of the above objects and beneficial to the interest of the college and Alumni.
6. Role of the Association
- Helping poor and needy people in their studies.
- Assisting the students seeking jobs.
- Reviving interaction between alumni through get together.
- Motivating best outgoing students through vocational guidance cell.
- Nominating student representatives for board of studies.
- Encouraging members to publish articles in ANJAC Annual, poochendu and ANJAC journal of sciences.
- Membership of the Association is open to anybody who has been a student, at any time, in any course, at Ayya Nadar Janaki Ammal College (Autonomous), Sivakasi.
- There shall be two categories of membership, namely, Life Member and Annual Member based on the membership subscription opted by the member.
- The application for membership to the Association shall be submitted to the Secretary of the Association in the prescribed form.
- Application for membership can also be submitted online from the links provided at the Alumni Website. Such applications received shall be considered by the Executive Committee and shall be accepted if the applicant would not work detrimentally to the aims and objectives of the Association.
- Subscription for Annual Membership shall be Rs.200/- which has to be remitted annually to retain membership, failing which will result in loosing of his/her membership.
- The term of Annual Membership shall be one year from the 1st of April to the 30th of March every year.
- Life Membership shall be an amount of Rs.1000/- which is a onetime payment, which also has to be paid at the time of admission to the Association.
Since Alumni Association is carrying out many welfare activities for the benefit of both the members, as well as the society, Alumni are requested to donate generously. The demand draft or cheque may be drawn in favor of “The president, Ayya Nadar Janaki Ammal College Alumni Association” payable at Sivakasi. Online payment may also be remitted through TamilNad Mercantile Bank under electronic fund transfer. (Online payment Web link: www.anjaconline.org)
8. Office bearers of the Alumni Association
9. Executive Committee Members
|2||Mr.K.Ayyavu, M.B.A., M.Phil.|
|3||Dr.P.Velusamy, M.Sc., M.Phil., P.G.D.C.A., Ph.D.|
|4||Dr.N.Senthil kumar, M.Sc., M.Phil,Ph.D.|
|7||Mr.J.Sivanantha prakash, B.Sc.|
10. Honoured Prominent Alumni
8, IV floor, North Zone, IG quarters
Kalaivanar Arangam (OPP)
|2||2003-04||Mr A. Kanagaraj, M.A., M.Phil.|
Jaya Group of Educational Institutions
|3||2003-04||Mr. K. Pandiarajan, B.E., M.B.A. |
M.L.A. Virudhunagar constituency
M.D, Mafo Management Consultants Ltd.
|4||2004-05||Dr. K. Muthuchelian, DSC.|
|6||2004-05||Mr.C. Thirugnanadurai, Olympian|
Sydney Olympics, 2000.
|7||2004-05||Mr. Arumugam, M.D.|
Arumuga Group of Industries
|8||2005-06||Sri. N. Jayabala Krishnan|
Directorate of Revenue Intelligence
|9||2005-06||Sri. V. Gurumoorthy|
Chairman & MD
Gee Gee Kay Pvt.,Ltd.
|10||2005-06||Sri. A. Asaithambi|
Lord Fireworks Industries
Sri. G. Kumar, IFS.
Deputy Conservator of Forests
|12||2006-07||Dr. K. Kumresan|
Chief, Nuclear MEIDcine Care Hospital
Associate Professor of Physics
Indian Institute of Technology
|14||2006-07||Mr. T. Kalyanasundaram, MD.|
|15||2006-07||Mr. S. Rengarajan, IRS.|
Asst. Commissioner of Income Tax
|16||2007-08||Mr. G.Balachandran, I.A.S.|
Ministry of Environment & Forest
Government of India
|17||2007-08||Mr. V.S. Raveendran, M.Tech.|
Director, Sel Jegat Printers & Private Ltd.
Vice Chancellor, I/C
Dean, A.C. College of Technology
|19||2008-09||Dr.C. Thangaraj, M.Tech., Ph.D.|
Former Vice Chancellor
Anna University (affiliated Colleges)
|20||2008-09||Sri. A. Gopalsamy, B.Com.|
Shri. T.P. Textiles Private Limited
53-A, Srivilliputtur Road
|21||2008-09||Sri. V. Mahalingam, IRS.|
Commissioner of Income Tax
D-23, IT Colony
Pedder Road Mumbai.
|22||2009-10||Dr. P. Vijayan, M.A., Ph.D.|
Director, Former Vice Chancellor
Indian Maritime University
|23||2009-10||Dr. K. Cheirmaraj, MSc., Ph.D.PGDIM.|
Ortho Clinical Diagnostic
Johnson & Johnson Ltd
Sri. J. Ramesh kumar, BE.
Proprietor, Majectic Printers
98(18/1), Sattur Road
|25||2010-11||Mr. C. Vijayakumar|
Director of Forensic Services (Retired)
|26||2010-11||Prof. R. Anantharam, M.Sc., M.phil.|
Head (Rtd), UG Chemistry Department
Ayya Nadar Janaki Ammal College
|27||2010-11||Mr. G. Ramamoorthy, B.Sc.|
Partner, Arasan Fireworks
Director, Backward Classes Welfare
M.D. Appasamy Associates
No 20, SBI Officers Colony
|30||2011-12||Mr.M.Rathinakumar, M.Sc., M.Phil., |
36/11 A6 Pushpalaya Flat
Perumal kovil Street
|31||2012-13||Dr.K.Kathiravan, M.B.B.S., DCH.|
Sivakasi Municipal Chairman
And Medical Practioner Sivakasi.
Renganayagi Varadharaj College of Engineering
|33||2012-13||Dr.N.Mathiyalagan, M.B.B.S., M.S(Ortho).,D. (Ortho)|
|34||2013 – 2014||Mr.Ragavan,|
Sree Siva Polymas,
90/A chairman Shanmuganadar Road,
|35||2013 – 2014||Mr.Karthikeyan, M.Sc.,C.A.IIB.,|
Pandyan Grama Bank,
Collector office campus,
|36||2013 – 2014||Mr. S.Baskaran, IPS|
Deputy Inspector General of police,
|37||2013 – 2014||Mr.Karvannan,|
Sony Fireworks PLtd Industry,
Vilayudham Rastha ,
|38||2014 - 2015||Dr.S.Ramesh MD.|
|39||2014 - 2015||Mr.V.Irulandi I.F.S|
Additional Chief Conservator of Forests,
Social Forestry & Extension,
|40||2014 - 2015||Mr.N.Kamaraj BA.,L.L.B.,M.L.|